Nuffnang Ads

Monday 16 July 2012

I Dream of Crown Towers

As other mums and parents in general would know, after kids you just don't get out that often!  We don't thats for sure and we like it this way, but when I saw this chance by Nuffnang to possibly have a getaway at Crown Towers West End I started dreaming!  To wear that black dress hanging in my wardrobe, to see my husband all spruced up in a suit, feeling all glamourous for one night!!!!  I am not much of a drinker, but one every now and then is nice, and when I looked at the list of Lumia Shrub cocktails there was one that stood out that I thought would definitely need to be tried.  


Apple Daisy
Russian Standard Vodka, shaken with cloudy apple juice, lemon juice, dandelion and apple shrub and floated in dry cider.


How good does that sound!  I am a sucker for anything apple- apple cider, apple juice and hey throw in a little vodka and hey presto this would be my cocktail. Refreshing to say the least but hey anything with fruit in it is good for you, right?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away!


You can see me doing this right???




And apart of this awesome giveaway would be a limo ride (oh how glamourous), wifi in the room (I still need to connect people) and a late check out!!!  So as I dream of a getaway to Crown Plaza take a look at the gorgeous place for yourself here.


Kate xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment